After School Club
We are still receiving a number of requests for late bookings into After School Club. Please see the attached letter which was originally sent out on 11th October explaining that we are unable to take bookings on the day.
Additionally, if you are making bookings for Nursery or Reception pupils, could we please ask that you take care when making bookings for both After School Club and Breakfast Club to ensure that you are inputting the correct codes into the correct boxes. Inputting the wrong codes and boxes results in your child not appearing on the correct registers for these clubs, which has serious repercussions in the event of an emergency. Please see below a reminder of the correct codes to be used:
For Breakfast Club bookings-please use the code 'B' for breakfast in the 'B' box
For Early pick up (3:45pm) After School Club - please use the code 'E' for early in the 'A' box
For Late pick up (up to 6pm) After School Club - please use the code 'L' for late in the 'A' box
Thank you for your understanding in this matter. Should you have any difficulties in booking and using these codes, please contact the school office for further assistance.
The school payment and booking system is Tucasi (Scopay). Tucasi is used for all payments made to the school including; Breakfast, After school clubs, lunches, trips and ties/bottles and swimming hats.
After School Club MUST be booked in advance via the online booking and payment system before midnight, the night before the place is required:
You will receive a paper copy of your login to Tucasi when your child joins Chipstead Valley.
There is limited availability in After School Club and you will be unable to book if all places have been allocated. Additionally, if you are unable to book please check that your account is in credit, as the site will not allow bookings if there is an outstanding debt. Should you need to cancel a booking please phone or email the office, allowing 24 hours notice, and an adjustment will be made to your child’s account.
Please note that for children who attend Nursery and Reception After School Club takes place in the Nursery building.
After School Club for Children in Years 1-6 takes place in the Canteen.
Prices Rec-Year 6
After School Club (3.45pm) £1.50
After School Club (6pm) £9.00
|30 hour entitlement||15.00-18:00||£10.50|
|3/4 year old 15 hour children||15.30-18:00||£ 9.00|
|2/3 year old children||15.30-18:00||£15.00|
In line with Chipstead Valley Primary School we also have a separate price for parents who may need to leave their child in school until 15:45. In the event that a child stays beyond this time parents will be charged the full amount, see above. The 15:45 short stay price is set out below:
|30 hour entitlement||15:00-15:45||£1.50|
|3/4 year old 15 hour children||15:30-15:45||£1.50|
|2/3 year old children||15:30-15:45||£2.00|
We are delighted to be able to offer parents the facility of Breakfast and After School Clubs at Chipstead Valley. In order for our clubs to run efficiently and professionally the following rules must be adhered to:
- The clubs must be booked and paid for in advance through Tucasi/Scopay. The cut-off time for After School Club bookings within Tucasi is Midnight prior to the booking day.
- Should you require the Breakfast Club facilities last minute, please bring the children to the club and sign them onto the register. Can you please pay for the session as soon as possible on the same day.
- If you have booked your child onto Breakfast Club after 2:30 p.m. they will not appear on the register (registers for all clubs are printed at 2.30 p.m.) and should be signed onto the register on arrival. Can you indicate that you booked and paid for the session on Tucasi.
- After School Club numbers are limited; you will be unable to book if the club is full. Additionally, if you are unable to book please check that your account is in credit, as the site will not allow bookings if there is an outstanding debt.
- The charges for the clubs are:
- For Reception to Year 6:
- Breakfast Club £5.00;
- After School Club 3:45 p.m. pick up £1.50
- After School Club, 6:00 p.m. pick up £9.00
- For Nursery:
- Breakfast Club for 30 hour entitlement & 3-4 years £5.50;
- Breakfast Club 2 – 3 years £6.00;
- After School Club 3:45 p.m. pick up 30 hour entitlement & 3 – 4 years £1.50;
- After School Club 3:45 p.m. pick up 2-3 years £2.00;
- After School Club 6:00 p.m pick up 15 & 30 hour entitlement £9.00;
- After School Club 6:00 p.m.pick up 2 – 3 years £15.00.
- Breakfast Club starts at 7:30 a.m.
- After School Club closes at 6:00 p.m promptly. The time you collect your child must be completed on the After School Club register.
- The register must be signed when bringing your child into Breakfast Club or collecting from After School Club.
- If you need to contact the After School Club after school hours or are going to be late please call the school on 01737 553 255.
- Cancellations of bookings must be made allowing 24 hours notice for both Breakfast and After School Clubs. Money cannot be credited if your child does not attend and you have not informed the office or notice has not been given within 24 hours.
- When reporting absence to the school office, please also inform the need to cancel your booking if necessary.
- Persistent late collection of your child from After School Club may result in you not being able to use the club’s facilities.
- For cancellations or enquiries please contact the school office.
- To pay using childcare vouchers or ‘Tax Free Childcare’ please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Snack option at After School Club