The school payment and booking system is Tucasi (Scopay). Tucasi is used for all payments made to the school including; Breakfast, After school clubs, lunches, trips and ties, bottles and swimming hats.
Breakfast Club MUST be booked in advance via the online booking and payment system by Midnight prior to the booking day:
You will receive a paper copy of your login to Tucasi when your child joins Chipstead Valley.
If, due to unforeseen circumstances, you require a same day booking please bring the children to the club and sign them onto the register. The session will then be added to your account and you will need to ensure you pay through SCOpay as soon as possible on the same day of use. Should you need to cancel a booking please phone or email the office within 24 hours and an adjustment will be made to your child’s account.
Please note that for children who attend Nursery, Reception and Year 1 Breakfast Club takes place in the KS1 Hall.
Breakfast Club for Children in Years 2-6 takes place in the Canteen.
Prices - Reception to Year 6
Breakfast Club (7:30am-8:30am) £5.00
|3/4 year old children||(07.30 – 08.30)||£5.00|
|2/3 year old children||(07.30 – 08.30)||£6.00|
We are delighted to be able to offer parents the facility of Breakfast and After School Clubs at Chipstead Valley. In order for our clubs to run efficiently and professionally the following rules must be adhered to:
- The clubs must be booked and paid for in advance through Tucasi/Scopay. The cut-off time for After School Club bookings within Tucasi is Midnight prior to the booking day.
- Should you require the Breakfast Club facilities last minute, please bring the children to the club and sign them onto the register. Can you please pay for the session as soon as possible on the same day.
- If you have booked your child onto Breakfast Club after 2:30 p.m. they will not appear on the register (registers for all clubs are printed at 2.30 p.m.) and should be signed onto the register on arrival. Can you indicate that you booked and paid for the session on Tucasi.
- After School Club numbers are limited; you will be unable to book if the club is full. Additionally, if you are unable to book please check that your account is in credit, as the site will not allow bookings if there is an outstanding debt.
- Breakfast Club starts at 7:30 a.m.
- After School Club closes at 6:00 p.m promptly. The time you collect your child must be completed on the After School Club register.
- The register must be signed when bringing your child into Breakfast Club or collecting from After School Club.
- If you need to contact the After School Club after school hours or are going to be late please call the school on 01737 553 255 option 8.
- Cancellations of bookings must be made by 10am for both Breakfast and After School Clubs. Money cannot be credited if your child does not attend and you have not informed the office. Providing notice has been received by 10am for any cancellation your account will be credited.
- When reporting absence to the school office, please also inform the need to cancel your booking if necessary.
- Persistent late collection of your child from After School Club may result in you not being able to use the club’s facilities.
- For cancellations or enquiries please contact the school office.
- To pay using childcare vouchers or ‘Tax Free Childcare’ please email firstname.lastname@example.org.